Dash lights / turn signal

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hey Ole Pony,

I have not figured it out yet, I think it may be in the turn signal switch.

I ordered a new switch from CJ Pony parts but it's on back order.

Thanks for checking in, I will keep you updated.

Dan

I too am waiting to see how things turn out. Just replaced printed circuit there was obvious damage from clock issue and 3 or 4 connections were fried. Turn signal indicators and fuel gauge still not working.

CJ pony parts has my turn signal switch on back order, my 67 coupe is keeping me busy.

Pulled the engine on Friday so I could change the freeze plugs, decided to clean and paint it while it was out.

Dan

Got an email today that my turn signal switch has shipped, I will let you all know when it gets in and installed.

Dan

I was wondering if anyone has heard from Dan, he has not posted for a while and was wondering if he worked out his electrical problem.

Hey guys

I have been working on my wife's 67 coupe, its in the attached garage and my 73 is in a portable garage.

I have not fixed the issue, if the new turn signal switch does not fix it I'm back to the drawing board.

I will keep the forum in the loop, thanks for asking about me.

Dan

Hey guys

I have been working on my wife's 67 coupe, its in the attached garage and my 73 is in a portable garage.

I have not fixed the issue, if the new turn signal switch does not fix it I'm back to the drawing board.

Dan
I was hoping you had not given up on the 73. Keep us posted.

Hey guys

Dan
I was hoping you had not given up on the 73. Keep us posted.
+1

Back