Describe what you do for a living...BUT, descibe it very poorly!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
Here is my poorly described job description:

I do precision guess work based on limited and sometimes useless data provided by people with questionable knowledge and unknown backgrounds pertaining to the subject!

Last edited by a moderator:

I do precision guess work based on limited and sometimes useless data provided by people with questionable knowledge and unknown backgrounds pertaining to the subject!
 That sounds exactly like the engineers I worked with back when I worked.

Sounds like my job...and I'm NOT an engineer!

I work very hard so that the government can take half and pay people to sit on their couch and complain about imagined slights on social media. 

I make a living checking out shorts.  I try and find work locations as close as possible to coed colleges and universities.  I do carcheology on the side.

I am with Vinnie - my job is based on binary code with a safety and/or security backround - by dealling often with people and their questionable knowledge and unknown backgrounds pertaining to the subject, as Rocketfoot said earlier  :biggrin:

Okay, soooo...generally my job is telling people where to go.

It's not the dream job you might expect that to be.

Back