Detroit auto show

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 red convertible 351 4 V
I went to the auto show and took a few photos of the new mustang. It was nice to see large crowds looking at the American cars and not the imports.

John J

IMG_1372.JPG

IMG_1373.JPG

IMG_1374.JPG

not sure why the photos are sideways now. I will try and fix it.

Last edited by a moderator:
I was looking at them while drinking my coffee and spilled coffee all over myself.

I'm a bit weird on these kinds of car shows. I really dont get it kinda like going to all Mustang shows. Why spend the money to go see something I can see at the dealer for free? I think I've been to ONE in Dallas years ago only because it included classics of all brands. I totally ignored the new car displays. We have one here in Houston every year and a lot of friends go and "hey wanna go with us" I just dont see the point.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am undecided, I would love to see a ford chevy or dodge reintroduce one of the classics same interior and everything except modern suspension and driveline all the best stuff of the classics with the reliability and comfort of a modern

I am undecided, I would love to see a ford chevy or dodge reintroduce one of the classics same interior and everything except modern suspension and driveline all the best stuff of the classics with the reliability and comfort of a modern
+1

now that would be creative!! When I look at these new styles I see Audi and other Euro concepts. If I wanted to buy a Euro car I would go to that dealer not a Ford dealer and Ford's lack of imagination.

yup pretty much none of them have the amarican feel anymore

Back