Disaster today with my Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, the appraisal came back. I am extremely happy! They have cut a check and the repair work is starting. They left no stone unturned when it came to fixes on the car and the appraiser was detailed to the nuts and bolts. I talked to my body shop and I am going to get a better car back then when it went in. If you don't have Hagerty's and are thinking of changing, do it. With my road side assistance I used 3 weeks ago to this...it has been grade A!!! And they are always extremely nice too!

Got the check yesterday and brought half of it to the body shop.

I referred my body guy to Don at Ohio and hope he can get the parts needed.

Don took care of me when his drop shipper screwed up (not Don's fault, but he took care of it). So, I thought I'd try to send him more business on this major job.

Man, that is bullcrap. I feel ya though. Hope you're body guy can get it looking great again soon.

I have been thinking of getting Hagerty insurance over the last few months. Mostly because of thieves, my cars are not on the road yet. Thanks for keeping us updated after reading this I will definitely be calling them. Good luck man.

Thats good to hear your Happy with the Insurance Company, I need to get a quote, I only have Liablity on my car. its out of pocket if I have to repair anything.

Back