Does anyone know where I could find connectors for this part?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande will undergo three phase build process. Phase 1 is complete (driver). Phase 2 is interior/exterior restoration. Phase 3 is ++ performance.
I purchased this on EBay to replace a two valve unit for a 87 TBird TAB/TAD valve system (those are only available on cars, and all the ones I’ve located are toast). The part number for the part shown in the picture is E0AE-9D474-E3A. Says it fits lots of early to mid Ford vehicles, used to operate the EGR valve(s). What I’m trying to locate are the two unique connector that power the solenoids. They are very similar to the stock connectors on the 87 TBird, but alas, they didn’t work. I’m hoping someone can guide me in the right direction to a site that sells the connectors. Appreciate the help.

IMG_1026.jpeg

So, just pulsing the forum with the same question. If someone more knowledgeable than I can tell me what vehicle this came from, maybe I could locate the harness connectors either online or at my local salvage yard. Thank you.

I know this is an old post, but I hate to leave things hanging. I wasn’t able to locate connectors for the vacuum solenoid unit. So, I bought a 4 connector harness, and wired it directly to the unit. That way, I can remove the unit with its wiring connector and still feel like it’s not “wired” to the vehicle, as in, not removable.

What I discovered is that the wiring harness part I needed was from a year/family of Ford vehicles that were part of that “turn your gas guzzler in for money” they did quite a while ago. I even search two old junkyards in Tx for hours looking for this part. In the end, I’m happy with my solution.

Thanks again for the help.

Back