Does anyone make a repro charcoal canister nipple for air cleaner?

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Animal Lawyer

Reaction score
So,  I am trying to replumb my charcoal canister and discovered that the nipple in the air cleaner (directly to the right of the breather element is half missing. I've looked around and been unable to find anyone who has a reprop (which seems strange as everyone seems to have reprop air cleaners. Does anyone know if this part is sold separately? Or, alternatively, does anyone have a used one they are not using and would be willing to sell?

6DUB606

Reaction score
My Car
'73 Mach 1 with checkered history. Working on repairing
what has to be done, replacing what I can to make a nice car and living with the rest. Being on the other side of the world presents challenges but we will get there.
I went through the same things.  West Coast Classic Cougars showed one with $38 price tag.  I'm in Australia & chose to skip this.  Ended up getting a 3/4" black poly irrigation fitting and doing some real backyard mods on it.  Basically out of site so decided it was good enough.  Keep looking.

Animal Lawyer

Reaction score
ended up getting a 3/4" black poly irrigation fitting and doing some real backyard mods on it.  Basically out of site so decided it was good enough.
Yeah I have already started looking at how to kludge it.