Don (bru) meets Vincent (vinnie)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vinnie

Project manager "Project AmsterFoose"
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Grande 351C 2V, built on the very last production day (July 6, 1973) for Grande's.
So last Monday Don and his wife Debi dropped by in the little town of Amsterdam (The NL's). We met in my usual hangout which is an Irish bar, where we drank some whiskeys (and some Guinness, too). It was lovely meeting them both, they're real nice folks and quite frankly the time just went by real fast, it must've been fun!

Apart from the good time Don also was kind enough to bring me a HI horn to put in my Mustang, saving me a load of $$$ on shipping costs! Thanks again Don! :)

Here's the picture proof of us meeting up:

And since this was Don's first meeting with another forum member he has now earned his HELLO+1 badge to accompany all his other badges :)

Cheers,

Vincent.

So last Monday Don and his wife Debi dropped by in the little town of Amsterdam (The NL's). We met in my usual hangout which is an Irish bar, where we drank some whiskeys (and some Guinness, too). It was lovely meeting them both, they're real nice folks and quite frankly the time just went by real fast, it must've been fun!

Apart from the good time Don also was kind enough to bring me a HI horn to put in my Mustang, saving me a load of $$$ on shipping costs! Thanks again Don! :)

And since this was Don's first meeting with another forum member he has now earned his HELLO+1 badge to accompany all his other badges :)

Cheers,

Vincent.
Hi ya Vinnie !

Debi and I just got back last night after 23 hours of airports and terminals. Amsterdam's by the way could use a tram to get around in !

This is just a note to let all know that Vincent is a good guy... but a light weight on his whisky drinking.   :cool:

Bru

Cheers,

Vincent.
Hi ya Vinnie !

Debi and I just got back last night after 23 hours of airports and terminals. Amsterdam's by the way could use a tram to get around in !

This is just a note to let all know that Vincent is a good guy... but a light weight on his whisky drinking.   :cool:

Bru
Did you have a good trip? Hope you didn't fall too hard! ;-)

Yeah I know about the trams. We only have about 15 lines haha

No comment on the whiskey drinking hehehe

Cheers Don! (Bru)

Back