Don't forget Valentines Day

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
I have a low rust/lots of dents '71 sportsroof.
Life may not be too good if you forget.

A little jewelry for the BOSS. The tires on her chebbie were almost worn out. A new set for that car took care of another car too. She's never liked the streetrod look her '23 has with it's Weld wheels. They'd be perfect on a Fox body but not on a hotrod. One set of wheels/tires covered two cars. Since her '23 doesn't get out much the tires should last quite a while. I wonder if installing longer wheel 1/2" studs would count as a Mothers Day present.

DSCN6339.jpg

DSCN6346.jpg

DSCN6352.jpg

I got upper and lower cowl and right fender apron and a new welder to put it all in

Super cool!:udaman:

And the BOSS must be awesome, too!

I could never forget how lucky I am...she does remind me from time to time.

sic....sell the POS BMW and get her another hot rod.:D
I've mentioned the price-whatever ratio of BMWs in the past. With the things she puts up with I'm not going to try to talk her out of that overpriced, overcomplicated ......she likes it so send another payment.

It would have funded some nice old cars.

Last edited by a moderator:
Super cool!:udaman:

And the BOSS must be awesome, too!

I could never forget how lucky I am...she does remind me from time to time.

sic....sell the POS BMW and get her another hot rod.:D
I've mentioned the price-whatever ratio of BMWs in the past. With the things she puts up with I'm not going to try to talk her out of that overpriced, overcomplicated ......she likes it so send another payment.

It would have funded some nice old cars.
my wife trashes cars! I gave her a Lexus...you would thought she stopped at the trash dump after a week for a "pick up". I sold it and got her an Expedition trashed it too, bought another Expedition same thing, then one day I needed the Expy and she drove my Benz.....:mad: RAN IT INTO the back of an Expedition (not mine). Insurance people gave me 71 Mach I :D and I put the rest of the money in the bank. She now drives a 98 Accord and that my friends is the best its going to be!:cool:

my wife trashes cars! I gave her a Lexus...you would thought she stopped at the trash dump after a week for a "pick up". I sold it and got her an Expedition trashed it too, bought another Expedition same thing, then one day I needed the Expy and she drove my Benz.....:mad: RAN IT INTO the back of an Expedition (not mine). Insurance people gave me 71 Mach I :D and I put the rest of the money in the bank. She now drives a 98 Accord and that my friends is the best its going to be!:cool:

I'm pretty lucky. The BOSS is tough on tires and everything forward to the fan but her cars always look nice (dirty but nice). I enjoy riding shot gun with her. I'm faster at the track but on the highway, her ovaries are bigger than my......

rofl

well sic you enjoy. I've tried for 20 years and mine is like destructo machine with cars. Mostly trashing them out, doesnt tell me they need anything just drives and drives and throws her trash around like they are junk. She is not allowed to drive my truck but occasionally and with strict rules not to trash it or smoke in it. I still dont think she's caught on to the fact that she hasn't gotten a new car in 4 years. She was asking for a Caddy and I keep telling her I havent found one yet :-/ which is true...haven't looked for one either.

Good for you to have a lady that takes care of her cars.

Back