door guts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Copestang

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
is there a write up on how to put the regulator guides stops ect. in a fastback door including the window

This is great stuff ED . im still missing some thing the metal bracket that is riveted to the glass don't fit thru the door skin and inside panel cause inside panel is welded to out side skin ???

From previous posts on this topic (you should be able to find with search function under the More tab) most remove the rivets and bracket, and after inserting the glass bolt the bracket on. 71s and 72s came with them bolted on.

From previous posts on this topic (you should be able to find with search function under the More tab) most remove the rivets and bracket, and after inserting the glass bolt the bracket on. 71s and 72s came with them bolted on.
I thought so but seeing who ever removed it must have cut the door apart,,First time in 50 years replacing door glass

I thought so but seeing who ever removed it must have cut the door apart,,First time in 50 years replacing door glass
Once again you guys are the greatest I got the glass in and working !!!

Back