Door Jamb Vent Covers

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
2011 Mustang GT
Anybody ever buy these or have pics of them installed?  

http://www.mattsclassicbowties.com/contents/en-us/p5576.html

71-73_mustang_door_jamb_vent_grills.jpg

If they are made by Eddie Motorsports be careful. I bought the hood hinges and the cowl covers and neither were close to fitting properly. Very nice products but fitment was awful. But they returned my money without hesitation.

Why would you prefer these over the originals?  Not criticizing, just don't understand.
Not really saying I prefer them...just keeping options open especially for plastic parts that tend to be cracked or fragile and very close to cracking if original.  I guess it all depends on whether or not I keep my car original and if I ever consider spending over $100 on a pair of vent covers.

couldn't find my originals, had to go with these. They fit fine and look good. Found the stock ones and decided to stick with these, more open air, a pop of chrome and color and they were already on.

Replaced mine too. Design wise not as exotic as these example, they do keep the original shape, but in line with my dashboard/theme of interior that is also using aluminium.

I still have to do/replace the original door speaker grilles.

Back