• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Door panels wanted

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

427heaven

Reaction score
My Car
1971 m code 4 speed Mach 1
Anyone have a decent set of deluxe door panels for sale or possible trades?

427 heaven

I have a set of orginal deluxe black door panels (minus, handles, and trim). They have been recover in vinal that matches the orginal gain. The drivers side, backing was damaged, but repaired. It you're interested, let me know pictures available.

Sal.

427 heaven

I have a set of orginal deluxe black door panels (minus, handles, and trim). They have been recover in vinal that matches the orginal gain. The drivers side, backing was damaged, but repaired. It you're interested, let me know pictures available.

Sal.
Thanks for the reply- I would prefer untouched originals with very little damage if possible. Anyone?

427 heaven

Sal.
I may be interested! My car will be far from original so it doesn't bother me that they've been recovered as long as their in fairly good shape.

427 heaven

Sal.
I may be interested! My car will be far from original so it doesn't bother me that they've been recovered as long as their in fairly good shape.
NEW - deluxe door panels 314.95 pair

Back