drilled and slotted rotors

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I am thinking of ordering a set of driled and slotted rotors for my front disk brakes. Is anyone useing them, how do you like em, and can you get cermaic pads for them.

Jim
I have slotted rotors with the kit I ordered for the rear of mine but as with everything else they are not installed yet:(

Like you Roy my mach looks so pretty sitting up on jack stands I'm thinking of planting flowers around it:D

Jim
Thought I might have the stands Chromed LOL
Roy how long have you been working on your Mach. I need know if I have to get my jack stands chromed. Mike

Like you Roy my mach looks so pretty sitting up on jack stands I'm thinking of planting flowers around it:D

Jim
Roy how long have you been working on your Mach. I need know if I have to get my jack stands chromed. Mike
Going into year three but in all honesty it was at paint for well over a year.:mad:

Going into year three but in all honesty it was at paint for well over a year.:mad:
At paint for over a year I hope it a good job.

i just officially past 15 months on the 13th and my 2nd son isn't even that old yet. the base color red was just laid down on friday and the gold will be laid on monday. hoping to get the car back in the next 2 weeks fully assembled.

(yes i know i used the word "laid" instead of layed") ;):p

i hate how long it takes these guys sometimes.

At paint for over a year I hope it a good job.
Painters here in the South seem to take ownership once they have your car. If you don't believe me ask Cobra. Must be all the fumes or something. Also when I say well over a year I do mean WELL over.

Back