EddyW

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Ford Mustang Q-code convertible
I am shocked to read this very sad news. I've met Eddy last year and swapped some parts with him. He showed me his beautiful restored car and was very pasionate about the 71-73 Mustang. 52 is way too young! RIP Eddy, you will be missed...

Reaction score
Sorry to hear about Eddy's passing. So sad when someone passes away so early in life. I feel like we are a tight knit community so when something like this happens it's like losing a family member.

My condolences to his loved ones.

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Q code Mac 1
I just realized it was Eddy that I sent a part to last year. What a gentleman...….With all the negatives associated with the internet, one of the positives is getting to "meet" people from all over the world who share the same passion. RIP Eddy.

drk

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I remember Eddy as one of a kind. You did not had to ask the same question twice, he made time for you and even assisted in repairs.

He shared his experience and I will never forget his incredible enthusiasm for the Mustang.

I will miss him not only as a member of this forum but also as a good and honest friend, father and husband.

RIP Eddy!

Dirk

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang Mach 1, 429CJ, J Code SOLD 3/2016

1971 Boss 351 Mustang
Medium Yellow Gold
From Kim Miller Collection
So sorry to hear about Eddy. I bought a part from him years ago and have read many of his post. A true fan of our 71-73 Mustangs. RIP sir and my condolences to his family.

Musti

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mustang Mach 1
351 C 2V
FMX Automatic
Grabber Blue
--------------------------------
2013 GT/CS 5.0 Coupe
AT
Sterling Gray
I am verry sad to here that. Condolences to his family and friends. RIP Eddy