EFI

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Moose

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
I have started a EFI conversion on my 71 Mach 1, Motor is a 351 w original 351 c M code ,Windsor was in when I bought it. Mild build up Gt40-p heads jba shorty headers , Ok this is what I went with FI tech Go port system they supplied complete kit minus the distributor and pressure regulator. Fuel pump will be there Hyper fuel in tank pump,Not using there pulse width modulation plan on using relay cuts down the load on the controller ,They say that it can control up to 15amp pump load. Anyone have any experience installing one of these especially the pump Plan on placing it where the top tank vent is now. any comments will be helpful pump has a vent port.

I didnt install an in tank pump but on youtube check out Autoedit and his mustang build. In one of his more recent videos he cut the top of the tank and installed a pump. Made it look quite easy.

what head3rs are you using and any issues with the p heads and header choice?

what head3rs are you using and any issues with the p heads and header choice?
JBA headers , Had to use ceramic boots on plug wires ,Plugs are a little hard to get to.You need to use plugs for an 98 explorer .

Back