Electric cars

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
I was sent this video this morning and thought I would pass it along.  Has a mustang in the carnegie.  Im sure someone will say, they hooked it up wrong? well , how did it get in downtown traffic? 

Sure.......Ill give up my muscle car and sit on top of battery.  $%^&* 

25992eb7-42e9-4974-ad7e-8f3f9be651a6.mp4

Last edited by a moderator:
It seems that there was a crash if you look at the end of the video? Or could that have been from the explosion? If that battery just exploded that is wild.

Looks to me like the Tesla got rear ended at an angle by the white car at a high enough speed to tear it apart.

Don’t get me wrong, I am more than happy to give Tesla a hard time.  Their Megapack product is a half-baked product that they have sold prematurely without vetting its capability to deliver what they advertise. Each individual unit is a million dollar R&D project for unfortunate customers.  

The cars really are not that bad.  If one of our 71-73’s got hit that hard it would probably be a closed casket event.

At least the Tesla didn’t catch fire when it spewed lithium cells all over the street.

Back