Electric Mustang anyone?

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not much about the company or how they do what they do on their website. I would want to see more about how they engineer their conversions. They mention a lot about Tesla as a parts source, but they have some pretty specific component sizes that might be difficult to place in a Mustang, not to mention completely different suspensions.

If you want to make it electric, don't forget about the charger. I and my husband use a generator Champion the first one. We use it a lot in our 5th-wheel RV when we boondock. it does a perfect job charging our R/V batteries and when needed, it also runs one A/C. when we don't have gas it also runs on propane and does a great job at that, the electric start works perfectly all the time. one time I left the button on the battery went dead and I had the use the pull start to start it, it took 3 pulls to start it. we love it. In order not to get stuck on the unknown road, the right thing.

Back