Engine compartment connector pigtails (Product Purchased, TY)

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Steve McMahan

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande will undergo three phase build process. Phase 1 is to make roadworthy. Phase 2 is interior/exterior restoration. Phase 3 is ++ performance.
After searching and coming up short, I was wondering if anyone knew of a new source for the two flat plugs in the engine compartment? I need the complements to these two in the form of pigtails, so I can integrate them into an existing harness. Any help is appreciated, and thanks. Steve.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

midlife

Shorts checker
Reaction score
My Car
No Mustangs at the moment.
delcity.net is another place to get them.

Steve McMahan

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande will undergo three phase build process. Phase 1 is to make roadworthy. Phase 2 is interior/exterior restoration. Phase 3 is ++ performance.
Thank you. I did try to find it, used all of the search words I thought of, and I found the traditional trailer plug, but not the two male, one female plug. Appreciate it. Steve

Motorcity Mustang

Motorcity Mustang
Reaction score
My Car
1971 429 CJs: Grabber Lime, Grabber Blue, White, Dark Green Metallic (2), Pewter, Red Convertible 1972: Sprints (3), 1973: Pink Convertible (2)
Thank you. I did try to find it, used all of the search words I thought of, and I found the traditional trailer plug, but not the two male, one female plug. Appreciate it. Steve
Shoot me your address and I will send these out to you.  

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_9521.jpg

Steve McMahan

VIP Members
Reaction score
My Car
It’s fine, the harness is done. If I need other parts, I know where to find you. Thank you, Steve.