• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Engine compartment connector pigtails (Product Purchased, TY)

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande will undergo three phase build process. Phase 1 is complete (driver). Phase 2 is interior/exterior restoration. Phase 3 is ++ performance.
After searching and coming up short, I was wondering if anyone knew of a new source for the two flat plugs in the engine compartment? I need the complements to these two in the form of pigtails, so I can integrate them into an existing harness. Any help is appreciated, and thanks. Steve.

image.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you. I did try to find it, used all of the search words I thought of, and I found the traditional trailer plug, but not the two male, one female plug. Appreciate it. Steve

Thank you. I did try to find it, used all of the search words I thought of, and I found the traditional trailer plug, but not the two male, one female plug. Appreciate it. Steve
Shoot me your address and I will send these out to you.  

IMG_1866.jpg

IMG_1867.jpg

IMG_9521.jpg

Back