Excel spreadsheets

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Sportroof M code
How can I attach spreadsheets? I used to be able to, but now I cannot attach or update them. I can change the selection to "All Files (*.*)" and the spreadsheet shows up as an attachment, but when I try to post or save the edited thread the spreadsheet goes away.
Thanks, Don

Reaction score
My Car
73 Grande will undergo three phase build process. Phase 1 is to make roadworthy. Phase 2 is interior/exterior restoration. Phase 3 is ++ performance.
Did you ever get an answer to your question? I seem to remember there was a list of acceptable, uploadable file types. I can’t find that list, but I remember seeing it.

Reaction score
My Car
71 Sportsroof Bright Red.

Here is a list of what is allowed.
  • The following extensions are allowed: .zip, .txt, .pdf, .png, .jpg, .jpeg, .jpe, .gif, .m4v, .mov, .mp4, .mp4v, .mpeg, .mpg, .ogv, .webm, .mp3, .opus, .ogg, .wav
To load a xl zip it or change extension and let everyone know so when they download it they can change it back to open it.

RocketFoot

Stangin' ain't easy but somebody gotta do it!
Staff member
Administrator
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1
@7173Mustang can we get .xls and .xlsx added to the allowed attachment upload list? That a lot easier than uploading .zip files.

nhford

Reaction score
My Car
'72 fastback, 302 w/ 1406, C4, dual Flow Masters sunny weather cruiser
Hey there. My 2 cents, unless you/others need to use the EXCEL spreadsheet, I normally print as PDF, send as a PDF. Good luck.