Experiences with cleveland stroker kits

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah Chuck, currently have one of those also (428 bored .020 with 294S Comp Cam) in my '73 Mach 1.

Only problem is the original 428CJ motor has become somewhat valuable for restorers. I am planning on removing it and possibly putting it in a period correct Mustang (maybe '69 or '70). Hence the move to the 429/460 based 545!

Oh, BIG boys and their TOYS!

BT

Yeah Chuck, currently have one of those also (428 bored .020 with 294S Comp Cam) in my '73 Mach 1.

Only problem is the original 428CJ motor has become somewhat valuable for restorers. I am planning on removing it and possibly putting it in a period correct Mustang (maybe '69 or '70). Hence the move to the 429/460 based 545!

Oh, BIG boys and their TOYS!

BT
How about a 68 1/2 CJ clone?

Yeah, the 68 1/2 CJ clone is an option but I like the shape of the 69 and 70 Mustangs.

I am in no hurry though as with two (2) projects ongoing, I will simply pull the 428CJ and top loader and store them until I find the right "body." I also have a FE Cast Iron tailshaft C6.

BT

Yeah, the 68 1/2 CJ clone is an option but I like the shape of the 69 and 70 Mustangs.

I am in no hurry though as with two (2) projects ongoing, I will simply pull the 428CJ and top loader and store them until I find the right "body." I also have a FE Cast Iron tailshaft C6.

BT
You are right. The unusual and odd cars appeal to me.

Chuck

BT
I have a heated engine compartment here in East Tn if you would like to store them on this side of the state.:)

Back