Eye Candy and Fantasy Pics

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's another Stang I couldn't pass up ....

Wht-Stang-22-1-1_zpsceda7c68.jpg

Jim

OK Jim, I finally got some pics of my ram and tried my hand at fantasy art! What do you guys think?

ram_fan_piccopy_zps8a2adb39.jpg

I don't mean to copy your style or anything...I just wanted to give it a try! LOL!

Nice Job Buddy ........... Ya must a had a good teacher. On your reflections use Warp and pull down the front four positions to get the reflection straight up and down, but Great Job Bud.

Here's a newer stang .......

BlakDragon-1-1_zps595dbedb.jpg

Jim

Last edited by a moderator:
Jim , always enjoy checking out your work !:cool:

Good stuff Jim , glad they revived the grabber lime :D

Hey You Guys How's ya been .....

I know it's been awhile, but between this that and the other thing never enough time.

I have just completed the last in a Concept/Sweet Ride Series and I wanted to share it with you folks.

Hope you enjoy the New renderings ......

Concept-10_1_zpsdd24bac6.jpg

Concept-9_1_zps338ddf86.jpg

Concept-8_1_zps893d68ca.jpg

Concept-7_1_zpse39394a8.jpg

Concept-6_1_zpsce9f31b0.jpg

Concept-5_1_zps106d1c80.jpg

Concept-4_1_zpsd6d1dc8f.jpg

Concept-3_1_zps36e76226.jpg

Concept-2_1_zps4bc4c11c.jpg

Concept-1_1_zps0b744a8b.jpg

Thanks for looking ....

Jim

Hey Guys

Hope all are well and a Happy New Year ....

Haven't published any of my work lately because of an ongoing issue with my vision this past year. Sight in right eye not so good. But left eye is pretty good.

So I invested in Larger Monitor and software changes to allow me to see well enough to generate these renderings. So you guys be the Judge ...... Are these good to go for you folks or am I not seeing things that I should be .....

Please enjoy these renderings and if you folks wish I will continue ......

Thanks for all of your gracious comments in the past and hopefully I can continue sharing these quality renderings ....

Jim

All about Cool Cars and Trucks and a Sci-fi sort of Themes ....

12Chevy-org-2015-2_zpsutsbxhs1.jpg

11Vette-2015-3-1_zps733hrb7l.jpg

10Truck-Gold-2015-1_zpsme2i4v89.jpg

1Chevelle-2015-1-1_zps8vj5yqrv.jpg

9Vette-2015-1-1_zps4kvpufoo.jpg

8X-Rider-1-1_zpsrjeqcsvc.jpg

7Truck-2015-1-5_zpsaekr4dzy.jpg

3Stanger-2015-1-1_zpsdjjjrmkp.jpg

2Dodge-2015-1-1_zpskexzvspm.jpg

6Stanger-2015-2-1_zpstfbnk8ur.jpg

4Truck-2015-1-1_zpsxigsjxq3.jpg

5Vette-2015-1-2_zps2ulrvksl.jpg

Thanks for looking .........

Hi Jim,

Great to hear from you. Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your eyes. I hope it's not too serious.

Thanks also for posting your latest artwork. I think they look very beautiful and your work hasn't suffered at all as you seem to suggest it might have.

Please think about further promoting yourself on the Forum, as there have been a lot of new members join up since you've touched base last. Putting up a new post could be the go for example.

Are you still doing custom work for folks who want their own cars put with your artwork? Please do let us know.

All the best,

Greg.:)

Hi Jim,

Great to hear from you. Sorry to hear that you've been having trouble with your eyes. I hope it's not too serious.

Thanks also for posting your latest artwork. I think they look very beautiful and your work hasn't suffered at all as you seem to suggest it might have.

Please think about further promoting yourself on the Forum, as there have been a lot of new members join up since you've touched base last. Putting up a new post could be the go for example.

Are you still doing custom work for folks who want their own cars put with your artwork? Please do let us know.

All the best,

Greg.:)
Greg

Always loved this forum, was a die hard stang owner decades ago and always loved them.

I will offer to any mustang forum member a free Fantasy graphic. Just gotta blast me a PM for specifics.

Thanks for the Kudo's Greg ....

Jim

Back