Facebook policy change...last day to protect yourself

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Convertible restomod
2010 Grand Marquis Marauder clone
1995 Impala SS
1995 Silverado 2500HD
1984 Prova Countach
1966 Batmobile
[SIZE=.9375rem]In the commotion around Covid 19, remember the new Facebook rule starts today where they can use your photos. Don't forget the deadline is today! This could be used in lawsuits against you. Everything you've ever posted is posted today - even messages that have been deleted. It doesn't cost anything, just copy and post, better than regretting later.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.9375rem]Under UCC Law Sections 1-207, 1-308... I am imposing my Reservation of Rights...[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.9375rem]I DO NOT ALLOW Facebook or any other Facebook related person to use my photos, information, messages or messages, both in the past and in the future. This statement I inform Facebook that it is strictly prohibited to disclose, copy, distribute or take any other action against me based on this account and / or its contents. This account content is private and confidential information. Violation of my personal life may be punished by law.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.9375rem]NOTE: Facebook is now a public organization. All participants should post a note like this.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.9375rem]If you prefer, you can copy and paste this version. If you don't publish a discharge at least once, you'll automatically allow the use of your photos, as well as the information contained in your account status updates. NOT ′′ share ′′ but ′′ copy + paste "![/SIZE]
[SIZE=.9375rem]Their new algorithm is chosen by the same people - about 25 who will read your posts. Consequently:[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.9375rem]Hold your finger anywhere in this post and a copy will appear. Click on Copy. Then go to your page, start a new post and place your finger in an empty field. ′′ Insert ′′ will appear and you will click on it.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.9375rem]This will pass the system.[/SIZE]
[SIZE=.9375rem]I'm not giving Facebook permission to share my information posted on their website. PHOTOS, CURRENT or PAST, PUBLICATION, PHONE NUMBER OR POST... Absolutely nothing can be used in any form without my written permission.[/SIZE]

Yeah good luck with that.  If you use any app or service online you are bound by the user agreement for the app or service.  You cannot change it, no matter what you post.  It says so right in the agreement you didn't read and clicked on anyway.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah good luck with that.  If you use any app or service online you are bound by the user agreement for the app or service.  You cannot change it, no matter what you post.  It says so right in the agreement you didn't read and clicked on anyway.
Agreed! 

Accept it or leave it... 

I do not want to tackle you, "Horsin Around", but such posts are as old as F***book and other Social Networks. They never take notice of it and the do not to have - see they User Agreements and other policies... 

But thank you for posting and warning us anyway! 

Agreeing to both comments, FB is pretty untouchable. It is just an extra bullet in the gun if a DMCA takedown notice is ever needed.

Back