Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here you go, no pics of me with the Mach 1 yet but a couple from Iraq, Afghanistan, me after retiring and looking for a job and one of my wife and I in DC for our anniversary. The company I work for flew us up to DC for a week for an all expense paid anniversary party. I really think I lucked out with this job.

Iraq

Afghanistan

Looking for a job

Our anniversary

Tom

From one vet to another - Thank You for your service.  And a "Thank You" to all the other vets and law enforcement personnel.

On left - 50 years ago. I'm starting to feel old! lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Just me and my new tee :)

472a46e315f2d7160b2015ba17171c36.jpg

Kind of a timeline here....1973, then1985, then 2015, finally 2020 with Mach 1.....once a gearhed, always a gearhead I guess...

Being bent over my own car for apparently "running shine"  :chin:

I love quoting from movies... all I can say about me is "...you're one uuugly muthaf***er"

Found this thread and thought it was a fun idea, so here we are. The bright side of the '73 car's larger bumper is that it works great as a bench when you're having your photo taken! In the second shot, I am masked while I clean and respray the engine bay. Engine had to come out thanks to too many high rpm burnouts. oops, sorry Cleveland! Last shot is our co-pilot, Darla. A pinscher-chihuahua cross, who loves to stick her head out the window on the open road.

Robin&hisMach.jpg

engineout.jpg

Darla.jpg

Back