Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What a great thing to do this kinda reveal our horrible looks and identities!

No... seriously... you´re all beautiful people...:dodgy:

Well... First is me, and what now is my car.. back then, a hard to figure project!

P1010010.JPG

And last, another me, standing like an idiot in the front door of my garagges workshop...

IMG_0878.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
Alrighty, me and the youngun just before Christmas... I notice a common thread among several of us... gray whiskers!
lol are ya hinting that we are dinosaurs and knuckle draggers with those gray whiskers rofl

Alrighty, me and the youngun just before Christmas... I notice a common thread among several of us... gray whiskers!
lol are ya hinting that we are dinosaurs and knuckle draggers with those gray whiskers rofl
HA, yeah but we r still fighting extinction ain't we?:exclamation: I'm on the verge of getting a sign for the shop, "Old Guys Rule!"

9032_1051905596947_1804984949_119357_6035717_n.jpg
I figure this one will give nightmares rofl rofl

OK This was about a month after I got the vert home from Va.

My helper is sitting in the backseat with the Yankees hat on.....

Now you guys know why I use Barney as my avatar

jesse and me.jpg

Here' a photo of me (driver), my wife (at front of car) and our friends Paul and Mary, in the garage, waiting for warmer weather ! (Dang! These cars are LONG !)

Nov2006.jpg

My brother on the left with his 05GT (He also has a 69 Mach 1 he is restoring) and me on the right with my driveable one, the red 72 automatic.

~Jim

jimjaymustangs.JPG

Back