Faces to the screen names

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
me in 1975 lol... 100 pounds liter and not nearly as handsome as i am now

scan0019.jpg

Attachments

• scan0019.jpg
    scan0019.jpg
    210.2 KB · Views: 52
I'm going to have to gouge my minds eye out over that one. :D
rflmao:goodone:

i would hate ya loseing that one eye lol so maybe this will be easier.. 100yrs later, and 100 pounds heavier, no bibs lol and no side burns or hair for that matter:cool: that is my youngest son next to the foxbody mustang

TRH_0325.JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
here is one of me and my daughter working hard on the new project
Great photo! Teach them the joys of classic cars early!

148354_463286338030_582683030_5665571_7708355_n.jpg

i would hate ya loseing that one eye lol so maybe this will be easier.. 100yrs later, and 100 pounds heavier, no bibs lol and no side burns or hair for that matter:cool: that is my youngest son next to the foxbody mustang
Time has it's way of doing that.

The Mav is cool, I'd love to build one someday. I'm thinking a Sandy Elliott tribute.

Oh BTW ROLL TIDE!

The Mav is cool, I'd love to build one someday. I'm thinking a Sandy Elliott tribute.

Oh BTW ROLL TIDE!
i always followed the sandy elliot , barrie poole comets and mustangs. would be a great tribute to do. shouldnt you be pulling for mich state?

lol anyways if ya do the elliot tribute would love to see the pics.

That would be a dream car. I'd need to come into a substantial amount of cash to do it the way I see it in my mind. For those who don't know the Sandy Elliot / Barrie Poole Comet heres a pic.

OOPS those pics are on my work computer I'll post one later.

Sandy Elliot Comet.jpg

Oh BTW ROLL TIDE!
i always followed the sandy elliot , barrie poole comets and mustangs. would be a great tribute to do. shouldnt you be pulling for mich state?

lol anyways if ya do the elliot tribute would love to see the pics.
Oh about Mich State.. I'm a long time 'BAMA fan.. can't stand saban, no loyalty, goes for the $$$$.

this is a picture of me after the boss welding work was done.

DSCN2058.jpg

DSCN2033.jpg

That's me sitting at the wheel of the 1971 Boss Prototype

me in car.jpg

(below) This is what I wish I looked like 40 years ago ! (It's some model guy Ford used to photograph the car back then. LOL)

me in car 2.jpg

And since I see that most of us have a few things in common, other than our cars (like our ages, our hair lines/color, and our waist lines:) ) here is a link to a youtube video that is guaranteed you will like:

http://dalesdesigns.net/rock-on.htm

-Andy

@71BossPrototype:

I loved that video. Thanx!

So sticking to the subject, lemme post this picture of me, while I still can.

I'll be forty years old at the end of the month, so I guess I need to adapt my lyrics too! :)

Here we go:

dhgj.JPG

@Luxstang - 40? My 1971 Mustang was born 6 mos. before you were ! Cool picture though. Now, I really feel old. Judging from the photos of a couple of members, you guys could bring back the "Big Hair Rock Bands" of the 80's (I'm jealous !!)

Don't be jealous. That haircut (or the lack of it) always makes me wanna reconsider the idea of driving a convertible. Without a hat I simply can't see where I'm going! :dodgy:

I still think some 80ies hair metal bands were cool, though! :)

Back