Finally got new wheels

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aasukisuki

Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mustang Converible
My very first post to this forum, 5 years ago, was asking opinions about wheels.  I never ended up upgrading them and have been rolling with my dog dishes ever since I bought the car 10+ years ago.  But I finally settled on a set of 17x8 American Racing VN501's (the updated version of the Magnum 500s).  I wrapped them in some BF Goodrich G-Force COMP-2 A/S - 245/45s.  Here's a before and after picture:

iFnCsL8.jpg

jtkOchY.jpg

Now i'm going to have to lower it an inch or 2, any recommended kits?

Very sharp, I like the bigger dia Magnums. Ryan

Call these people. https://www.eatondetroitspring.com and tell them what you want. It looks like the stock springs were replaced with incorrect aftermarket springs yielding the off road stance. I see it a lot. Chuck

My very first post to this forum, 5 years ago, was asking opinions about wheels.  I never ended up upgrading them and have been rolling with my dog dishes ever since I bought the car 10+ years ago.  But I finally settled on a set of 17x8 American Racing VN501's (the updated version of the Magnum 500s).  I wrapped them in some BF Goodrich G-Force COMP-2 A/S - 245/45s.  Here's a before and after picture:

iFnCsL8.jpg

jtkOchY.jpg

Now i'm going to have to lower it an inch or 2, any recommended kits?

Been looking for something different for my 72 with 14" sport hubcaps, wanted to go to a 15" , came across these tires and rims(mounted and balanced with tread) on Craigslist that were advertised as 15" and ended up being 14". The guy just wanted them gone so I got them for a song and put em on. Took it up to triple digits on the way to the gas station.   Me Likey! :)

Back