Finally

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jayro

Reaction score
My Car
73 mustang baby blue with clevo 351
Well it’s been a long process but we finally had some wins. New 351c went in and unfortunately we had issues with terrible vibration through y to be car. It was literally undrivable. We had it in one shop where the guy had nfi what he was doing and charged me plenty to do nothing.

Finally got it in to the right shop who found the brand new Hughes stall converter from Rocket Industries here in Australia was made very poorly. Ripped it out and had it repaired so now Rocket won’t provide warranty after we had to fix their rubbish but anyway.

Long story short we replaced the massively undersized jets that the first muppet installed in my 750 brawler, reset timing, tuned, and now the thing is fantastic. It’s been a long and expensive couple of months but hopefully the worst is behind us
View attachment IMG_4408.MOV

One of the reasons why I don't trust people working on my vehicles. Too many so call mechanics out there that don't know what they are doing. Glad you got it fix and it is running good now.

Back