• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

First One

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BDK

Reaction score
My Car
1971 MACH 1
OK, I'll be the first to lead off on the WTT thread. I'll post some pics tomorrow but just to let everyone know. I'd like to trade a center console, long style with the console plate (goes around shifter) and the ash tray (however it does have a hole that someone cut in the bottom of the ash tray). It is black in color and includes the arm rest pad and console "glovebox". Condition is quite good with a few small cracks that someone worked to repair. Pics will help to show its condition.

I'd like to trade for a working AM/8-Track radio with the mounting bracket and if possible the speaker leads to the doors......

Lemme know...:)

BDK

Here's some pics. Sorry Don, does not have the clock. Also, has a small portion of the plastic missing around one of the screw holes (forgot about that).....

DSCN0365.JPG

DSCN0366.JPG

DSCN0367.JPG

DSCN0368.JPG

DSCN0370.JPG

DSCN0373.JPG

DSCN0374.JPG

DSCN0375.JPG

Back