First Trip

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Tnfastbk

Staff member
7173 Mustang Supporter Member
Reaction score
Well sorta, Gonna take a drive up to Pigeon Forge with my buddy and he is taking his 69 Camaro so he can pay his hotel bill for the April show. So its around maybe 100 miles round trip, so I will see how the car does. Hopefully nothing falls off or breaks. It has been doing great around town so time to stretch her legs.

Well sorta, Gonna take a drive up to Pigeon Forge with my buddy and he is taking his 69 Camaro so he can pay his hotel bill for the April show. So its around maybe 100 miles round trip, so I will see how the car does. Hopefully nothing falls off or breaks. It has been doing great around town so time to stretch her legs.
you must be around Cookeville. Nice riding up in that area, my brother is in Carthage has a Bullit... he aint cool enough to own a awesome car!!

I bet that Stang will do JUST FINE!!! she's a beautiful car.

Are you going this weekend or next? We might be in the area next weekend if the weather is OK.

you must be around Cookeville. Nice riding up in that area, my brother is in Carthage has a Bullit... he aint cool enough to own a awesome car!!

Sounds like your brother is pretty cool to me!

DSCF8273.jpg

Thanks and right outside of Knoxville but we will take back roads the whole way to avoid the traffic mess

Should be a fun cruise, have fun.

If you're like me you have plenty of spare "limp home parts " and a full set of tools in your trunk (not to mention towing on my insurance policy) just for those long cruises.

Hey wait, I missed something, your car is done now?!? (done as in on the road)

I may be bringing my car up here in a couple months, depending whether or not I can find a house with a garage in my budget. If I do I'll stop by and we can go for a quick cruise or something.

Should be a fun cruise, have fun.

If you're like me you have plenty of spare "limp home parts " and a full set of tools in your trunk (not to mention towing on my insurance policy) just for those long cruises.
Don't forget the Duct Tape too!

Sounds like your brother is pretty cool to me!

DSCF8273.jpg
Yeah Ole Pony he's aw ight. His Bullitt is the same color.... fast little car. He also has a Cobra for his wife. I think he envy's the Mach a bit though. :D:D

Back