• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Floor patch

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

6972boss

Reaction score
My Car
72 sport roof R code waiting to be finished. 67 and 69 shelby's are ahead of it.
Anyone have a section of floor around the transmission shifter opening and surrounding tunnel? Hot rodders cut the tunnel for a go fast shifter. I need to patch this section.

Thanks, Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
317/371/2668 text me a pic of what you need, getting ready to cut up the floor of a 73 Q code. Dave

If N2odart isn't able to cut one out for some reason, just let me know. I have one already cut out that I was going to use for myself.

Anyone have a section of floor around the transmission shifter opening and surrounding tunnel? Hot rodders cut the tunnel for a go fast shifter. I need to patch this section.

Thanks, Rob

If N2odart isn't able to cut one out for some reason, just let me know. I have one already cut out that I was going to use for myself.

Thanks, Rob
I will let you know. He has been very helpful so far.

Thank you!

I'll have your patch out tomorrow evening, I cut the patch pretty big and I'm thinking the transmission has to come out before I go through the frame part that the trans mount bolts to.

I'll have your patch out tomorrow evening, I cut the patch pretty big and rI'm thinking the transmission has to come out before I go through the frame part that the trans mount bolts to.
Thank Dave! No rush, no worries::thumb::

If N2odart isn't able to cut one out for some reason, just let me know.  I have one already cut out that I was going to use for myself.  

Anyone have a section of floor around the transmission shifter opening and surrounding tunnel? Hot rodders cut the tunnel for a go fast shifter.  I need to patch this section.

Thanks, Rob
Hi, well after a long wait, he did not come through. Do you still have the floor patch for the trans tunnel available? I also am in need of a section of floor for the right front floorboard, from the frame rail to the rocker. Also need a 15/16 front sway bar, ginger belts for the front and shoulder 72/73, drivers side upper door hinge plates with bolts and a drivers seat  :D 

Any help is greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

Rob

Last edited by a moderator:
If N2odart isn't able to cut one out for some reason, just let me know.  I have one already cut out that I was going to use for myself.  

Anyone have a section of floor around the transmission shifter opening and surrounding tunnel? Hot rodders cut the tunnel for a go fast shifter.  I need to patch this section.

Thanks, Rob
Hi, well after a long wait, he did not come through. Do you still have the floor patch for the trans tunnel available? I also am in need of a section of floor for the right front floorboard, from the frame rail to the rocker. Also need a 15/16 front sway bar, ginger belts for the front and shoulder 72/73, drivers side upper door hinge plates with bolts and a drivers seat  :D 

Thanks,

Rob
Let me run down to the garage after work tomorrow and get you a picture of the ones I have cut out.  I won't have a floor pan (all my 31 parts cars are pretty rusty), but should have the upper door hinge plates, drivers seat (do you need ginger?), and will check for a 15/16 sway bar and ginger belts.

Thanks,

Rob
Let me run down to the garage after work tomorrow and get you a picture of the ones I have cut out.  I won't have a floor pan (all my 31 parts cars are pretty rusty), but should have the upper door hinge plates, drivers seat (do you need ginger?), and will check for a 15/16 sway bar and ginger belts.
Here are pictures of the tunnel, drivers seat and the upper drivers hinge plate.  I don't have a 15/15 sway bar (just the normal 3/4)), nor the ginger seatbelts, just black.

View attachment 38129

View attachment 38130

View attachment 38131

View attachment 38132

View attachment 38133

View attachment 38134

Thanks,

Rob
Here are pictures of the tunnel, drivers seat and the upper drivers hinge plate.  I don't have a 15/15 sway bar (just the normal 3/4)), nor the ginger seatbelts, just black.
Those look perfect! Thank you! And thank you to everyone else who offered up!

Those look perfect! Thank you! And thank you to everyone else who offered up!
Let me know which seat you would like and if there is a greyhound station close by.  That will be the cheapest way to ship the seat, etc.

Back