• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fold down back seat and many other parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
First things first, along with the others who have kindly expressed their sympathies to your on the occasion of your deep loss, let me add my own and the promise of prayer for you and family. 

And I also am looking for a set of 4 center caps for 14 inch Magnum 500 wheels. And what are you asking for a set of deluxe door panels? Thanks and God bless. Pastor Tim Cole, 

Sorry to hear of your loss.

I am interested in a black passengers door pull for a deluxe panel and a decent radio bezel.

Shipped to 64014.

Kcmash

I am sorry for your loss. I took a closer look at your pics. It looks like you have some white deluxe door panels with black carpet. How complete are they? I could possibly come to you as well. It is about a 4 or 5 hr drive I think. Might find some other goodies to complete my car.

Sorry for the loss of your husband. Never easy going through things, lots of memories I’m sure. 

I’m looking for the pass through hatch latch that secures the hatch. It has one on both sides of the hatch trunk side. 

Thanks in advance. Doug

I do not have the center caps, but I do have the deluxe door panels. They are not great and will have to be reworked a little; the parts showing in the pics are what's included for now. I may have the "cups" as well, but I will have to do some digging.

The price is $80 for the pair + you pay shipping, I have no idea how much that will be from zip 46383. Thanks.

First things first, along with the others who have kindly expressed their sympathies to your on the occasion of your deep loss, let me add my own and the promise of prayer for you and family. 

And I also am looking for a set of 4 center caps for 14 inch Magnum 500 wheels. And what are you asking for a set of deluxe door panels? Thanks and God bless. Pastor Tim Cole, 

First of all, I'm so sorry to hear about your husband's passing. 

Another member directed me to this post on the forum. I'm looking for a couple hard to find items for the 73 Mustang I'm working on: 

1. Left (driver side) Dash Pad End Piece (the side that faces the driver side door when it closes. 

2. Two Front Seats 

Thank you!

Jason

I need a center dash bezel for an car with ac and the 3 gauges, do you have one? also headlight switch bezel and rear convertible side panels (white preferred)

If you have any of these I am interested.

Thanks

Rich

I can take a look for you tomorrow. I haven't been very active in trying to sell my Mustang stuff. But I need to downsize, so its time I try again. Thanks.

I can take a look for you tomorrow. I haven't been very active in trying to sell my Mustang stuff. But I need to downsize, so its time I try again. Thanks.
Thanks, also if you have a set of white deluxe door panels in decent shape I also need the pull handles and cups (or any combination thereof

Hi. Sorry, I'm a day late. I took pics of what I think you needed. I didn't clean everything, but I did take pics for you to look at. If you like something, I can clean it and take better pictures for you. There are numerous pics so, I did a temporary ad on craigslist. That is a nice quick way to let you see 24 pics, without numerous emails, etc. Here is the Craigslist ad: https://chicago.craigslist.org/nwi/pts/d/valparaiso-mustang-parts/7232834645.html

Hi. Did you get my email through craigslist? I am not getting notifications through this website for some reason. My direct email is: [email protected]  or hit the craigslist ad above. I have everything ready for you. I just need to know if you need the back interior panels. Thanks again.

Back