• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fold down back seat and many other parts

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have almost a trailer full of parts to sell. I need to downsize, now that my hubby passed away.

Mustangs 71-73 Machs (and a few Grandes) were our passion and we have had MANY of them.

I used to work on them with him a little but I have been out of the game for 4 years now.

The most rare stuff I can think of is:

Fold down back seat stuff. My husband did the conversion to a fold down seat, so I have before and after pics too (and my Mach to show the finished conversion and parts needed).  I just want $200 for all of the back seat conversion stuff. I may have more parts than listed, in boxes.

t

Deluxe door panels (with wood grain, pulls, and cups).

AC and heater stuff.

I probably have 6+ of everything else, other than what is listed above.

https://ibb.co/L8qRgfr
DSC-3665.jpg
[/URL]

I have center radio bezels, some seatbelt parts, a chrome bumper, lights of all sorts, rear lights, mini consoles (no more full center consoles), some magnum 500's, radios, antennas, extra wood grain/chrome/pulls for the deluxe door panels... too much to list here.

Let me know what you need. THANKS! I hope I can help someone else find the parts they need to keep these beauties on the road.

XO

Welcome to the group and sorry for your husband passing. I am sure you miss him lots especially when going through all his stuff.

I would be interested in any console related items. Clocks, ash trays any parts. Also 73 and 72 grill parts. Trim for vinyl roof? Leather wrapped steering wheel even if it needs cover. Tilt columns. I have 7 1972 - 73 Mustangs so always needing something. Rim blow wheel. Conveince group items. Please PM me I did not you figured you might know the system yet. PM is Private Messages. 

Thanks,

Sorry to hear about your loss. Going thru his belongings must be hard.

Many of the parts that you offer will get a good home, all the members here passionated about these cars, just like your husband was.

As I'm myself interested with a couple of parts, I've sent you a PM (some red bar will be displayed on top of the page if you reload the forum page)

Welcome to the forum from the northern Netherlands

Yes, condolences for your loss, but you are welcome here. Thank you for posting.

I would be interested in dash bezels and knobs, tilt steering column (for '73).

And probably the 100s of other things I'll think of as soon as I hit "Post".

-

Yes, condolences for your loss, but you are welcome here.  Thank you for posting.

I would be interested in dash bezels and knobs, tilt steering column (for '73).

And probably the 100s of other things I'll think of as soon as I hit "Post".

-
Thank you.

I do not have the tilt steering column. I can look and see if I still have the phone number of a guy I met at a Wisc. swap meet years ago. He supposedly had 3 of them. I'll look for it.

I have tons of knobs and dash bezels.

my email is: [email protected]

If you could send me a pic off the internet maybe?? of the exact type you are looking for, I more than likely have it.

*Because I noticed than some people call the instrument cluster surround a "bezel" and others call the radio surround part a center bezel.

I also have them in different colors, deluxe and regular. wood-grain and painted, textured and not. Some have a/c vents and others do not.

Attached is my current dilemma. Pics are all 71-73 mustang parts.

Thanks,

Amy

Thanks,

Amy

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you... I will send an email, but this is what I was referring to as bezels. The trim piece around the switch, usually with lettering. I have a convertible and these are oddly corroded.

image hoster

Welcome to the site.

How much for a windshield wiper tank and cowl grills?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk
My best ones for $25 + shipping.. or drop on by Valparaiso, IN 46383

Welcome to the group and sorry for your husband passing. I am sure you miss him lots especially when going through all his stuff.

I would be interested in any console related items. Clocks, ash trays any parts. Also 73 and 72 grill parts. Trim for vinyl roof? Leather wrapped steering wheel even if it needs cover. Tilt columns. I have 7 1972 - 73 Mustangs so always needing something. Rim blow wheel. Conveince group items. Please PM me I did not you figured you might know the system yet. PM is Private Messages. 

Thanks,
Yes, it hurts to do it but we did all of it together.. we worked very well together. I find myself giggling about how we went all over the U.S for parts and part cars (not to mention the stories of mishaps while picking up the parts cars).

Yes, I'm still learning this forum. I will pm you my direct email. It is easier to keep up with the requests if they go to my email.

Sifting through all of these posts gets confusing, the way it is set up.

PS: I do not have a rim bow steering wheel, for anyone looking. No tilt wheels either.

Thanks.

Welcome to the site.

Thank you so much. I received the parts promptly after payment. The parts are in expected condition as described. A pleasure doing business with you.

Thank you... I will send an email, but this is what I was referring to as bezels. The trim piece around the switch, usually with lettering. I have a convertible and these are oddly corroded.

image hoster
Me, too!

Welcome to the site.

Thank you so much. I received the parts promptly after payment. The parts are in expected condition as described. A pleasure doing business with you.
Thank you so much. I feel better knowing the parts are being used. Let me know if you need anything else. Have a great week!

Welcome from Michigan. Sorry for your loss

I also sent you a PM but now reading through it I see you don’t have a tilt column. I do have other stuff I’ll be needing as well

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back