• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fold down rear seat chrome trim wanted.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1, M code, 4 speed.
A member here, BFH429, is looking for the chrome trim around the rear fold down seat. If anyone has any in GOOD condition, please contact either he or me, Stanglover, with details. BFH429 is currently really busy, so I'm just helping out. Thanks.

I have a few sets, varying conditions on the pieces.  Do you need all the pieces? I think there are 13 for a complete set plus the 2 cup shape pieces that mount into the floor piece behind the seat.  $250 for a complete set plus the cup pieces plus shipping.  I would have to pull them out of storage to take some photos if interested.  I am in NJ and don't know what it would cost to ship UPS.   

I have a few sets, varying conditions on the pieces.  Do you need all the pieces? I think there are 13 for a complete set plus the 2 cup shape pieces that mount into the floor piece behind the seat.  $250 for a complete set plus the cup pieces plus shipping.  I would have to pull them out of storage to take some photos if interested.  I am in NJ and don't know what it would cost to ship UPS.   
 Thanks for getting back. I actually posted this for another member, but I know he's been swamped at work and has not had time to be active. I'll email this to him, but can you PM this to me as well. Thanks

Back