For A Limited Time Only, Save Up To 15% On Select Parts!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
01 Bullitt
3YR5M7r.jpg

Now through Monday, November 16th, 2015: Up To 15% Off Mustang Parts: The text "Up to 15% Off Sale!", below the price, denotes whether item is included in the sale. If the text "Up to 15% Off Sale!" is not there, the item is not included in the sale. Free same day ground shipping on orders shipping inside the contiguous United States! Truck freight items do not ship free. This sale may not be combined with any other offers. Other exclusions may apply.

CJ Pony Parts - http://www.cjponyparts.com

Just had the order I placed yesterday confirmed last night but I'm not gonna get too cut about it. I needed the parts pronto and couldn't wait for a discount announcement and they were high turn parts so probably weren't 'select items'.

Steve, do you have a regular coupon code for 71-73 forum members? I order regularly and spend a lot of time shopping around mocking up dummy orders to compare price and stock availability. Incidentally, CJs tends to carry pretty healthy stock with minimal back-orders but shipping prices are considerably higher than the two main competitors.

Cheers...

...Mickus

Back