• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Found a 1972 mach 1 for sale

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mach 1 Mustang
forsale.bmpforsale2.bmp I was on my way home from work today and saw this 1972 mach 1 for sale in a guys yard in Midland PA. It didnt have any info on it except for the phone number. I called the number and did not get an answer but i left a message hoping to find out the price. Its a really clean nice mach. Looks like a little older restoration but really nice and alot original. I beleive its a H code car. I think the vin started 2f05hXXXXX. It has a four speed with a 351 4 v cleveland that looks almost completely original, Distributor is not stock but motor looks reallly nice. Has the functional ram air. Look like rims are the older torq thrust d's. Im really curious how much it is cause its a sharp car. Interior is nice but one seat did have a small tear. Does not have the long console inside. So if anyone is interested the number on the car was 412-780-7837 This is a reallt nice car worth checking out. i looked under it and the floor pans looked great as did the shock towers and everything under the hood.

Attachments

• forsale.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 70
  • forsale2.bmp
    900.1 KB · Views: 48
I called and left a message asking about the price but did not recieve a return call yet. if i hear anything i will let you guys know. But it is a really nice ride super solid and well optioned.

Back