Found this on Ebay

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a great business model! Works well on cutting down unnecessary e-mails and phone calls; I get enough spam and robo calls as it is.

That's a great business model!  Works well on cutting down unnecessary e-mails and phone calls; I get enough spam and robo calls as it is.
You get all those calls because MRS MIDLIFE  posted your phone number all over the net... haven't you wondered why she is

laughing every time you answer the phone. You won't disobey again will ya :D :D :D

That list thing I believe is a scam for sure. Just get a little from a lot of people then tell them you do not have the part they need.

The warning lights up to $51.00 now 5 bids.
I bid first, $50.00 just to see where it will go.

That list thing I believe is a scam for sure. Just get a little from a lot of people then tell them you do not have the part they need.

Very poor business practice. I have been in large retail management (Walmart etc) for 45 years. Someone needs to report this seller and item to Ebay. As far as I know you cant sell something(a List) that doesn't exist. 

The report button is right on the listing.

I also wanted to take a second and say THANKS for all the help I have received on this sight. You are always helpful.

I bid first, $50.00 just to see where it will go.

Mike, the E Bay auction just ended.  13 Bids, 129.49 + 7.85 S & H! Sure wished I had stuck a few of those back when they were available from Ford.     :D

Back