Found this sad but funny.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

UKsilverMach1

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach1 302ci with 3 speed manual. Light pewter metalic with a red and black interior.
Did anyone notice #1 and #2 not firing. But sure did burn the mouse beds out of the rest.
Must admit I didn't notice. I'm amazed it started after sitting that long.

No euro speedo, so AMerican transplant? I guess he has no plans on reusing the one header :)
Prefer everything on a Mustang to be American including Left hand drive, love the originality and think it's part of the deal.

Just goes to show how durable these V8s are.

No euro speedo, so AMerican transplant? I guess he has no plans on reusing the one header :)
Prefer everything on a Mustang to be American including Left hand drive, love the originality and think it's part of the deal.

Just goes to show how durable these V8s are.
I agree! My 71 fired right up and the 73 I'm working on did also after sitting for many years. I personally would like to have a Euro version cause it's something you never see here.

I can understand that, FastnFurious.

Can't wait to get my 302 apart, curious to see why it's siezed. these old motors can normally put up with quite a bit of abuse before they sieze.

you can make your own leather wrapped steering wheel i bought a leather kit online that fit the diameter of the ford wheel and spent about an hour sewing the the leather around the wheel. the kit came with the leather band, pre-punched holes for the thread and the thread and needle. instructions showed the thread pattern and how to finish the string tie at the end.

great for covering a cracked steering wheel., if you add foam around the wheel then cover it its even better!

Back