Found this Short Film about a 1972 Mach 1

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

Michael O’Harran

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Mustang 351C
Currently Under Restoration
Can’t wait to see your car when it’s finished.
Thanks me too. I think I’m gonna make a little ‘sales’ video of it to archive all that’s happened and the fine details customized. I’m also thinking of how to balance the same advertisement for car shows even though it’s designed to drive and enjoy not just trailer. I’m pretty excited as it’s getting closer. Working out smaller details now as reassembly is underway. Supposed to be by the end of the year so we’ll see.

Spike Morelli

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 ram air 351c H-code, fmx, ps,pb, medium yellow-gold, hubcaps and beauty rings.
Nice looking Sportsroof brother! Just need to fix that tailliamp bulb ground.......Cops will stop you for that as you're trying to make your get-away!

Michael O’Harran

Reaction score
My Car
1972 Mach 1 Mustang 351C
Currently Under Restoration
Not my car, but working on a 72’ Mach 1 blacked out resto mod right now so I instantly had lots I liked about this and wanted to share. The comments on YouTube said there are 3 short videos this guy made. And ya I noticed the tail light too.

Reaction score
My Car
My all time favorite vehicle is our 1969 Shelby GT500
Well, I do think during Car Season 2023 I simply must take the tome out to do some videos of our different pony cars, with some cruising and performance clips. Why? Just because. And I do think it is about time I remove the Forward Facing WebCams and get units that have and record both Forward and Rearward views. Why? Again, just because.