• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold Four 14X7 Magnum 500 Wheels, caps, lugnuts $500

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1971 Pewter Convertible 351-4V
The (4) Magnum 500 wheels include the wheel caps and lugnuts. The tires have appx. 85% tread depth left. The wheels show a 2006 & 2007 build dates and were made in the USA. The tires show very little wear and have metal valve stems. One tire has a repair from a nail, center tread with no sidewall involvement. The tire was repaired locally at Discount Tire.

EDIT: The tires are no longer available.

I want to post here for a few weeks before I cross-post locally. Budget build priced @ $500 dollars for everything (+) shipping costs. I am willing to explore alternate shipping to help keep the shipping cost as low as possible. Also, available for pick-up if anyone wants a road trip to Texas, I'll buy lunch! :cool:

Check out the pictures for more detail, the wheels aren't perfect and they are dirty, Wheel Pic #5 is a good example of all the wheels. I believe they will clean up and present near mint.

Feel free to PM me if you need anything else.

Attachments

• PoFoMag1.JPG
    PoFoMag1.JPG
    1.6 MB · Views: 2
  • PoFoMag2.JPG
    PoFoMag2.JPG
    2.1 MB · Views: 1
  • PoFoMag3.jpg
    PoFoMag3.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • PoFoMag4.JPG
    PoFoMag4.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 0
  • PoFoMag5.jpg
    PoFoMag5.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 1
Last edited:
Ouch... I just paid $2000 cdn for this set up, all new. Had it shipped to Buffalo and i drove over to pick up. Still, mega cash...

I'm very interested, can you tell me the date codes on the tires?

That’s correct, so the big problem will be figuring out freight. I’ll try to get a quote later today. I’m on the road right now so I can’t do it now.

👍🏻 Sounds good I’m not in a rush at all. TY
I guess I’m a lightweight. The anxiety of traveling 70 mph on 16 y/o tires takes a toll on my smiles/mile meter. But what can you expect from a 40 year career Safety professional…
Oh, trust me, the tires will not be going on the road once I heard the date codes Now the shipping with them is killing this deal for me, because it adds a lot to the cost, and I'm going to end up throwing them away anyway. Maybe PoFoMoCo would consider removing them?

Oh, trust me, the tires will not be going on the road once I heard the date codes Now the shipping with them is killing this deal for me, because it adds a lot to the cost, and I'm going to end up throwing them away anyway. Maybe PoFoMoCo would consider removing them?
Marks - Absolutely, not a problem. I'm happy to sell the wheels alone if you want them.

For now, @Marks1 has the first right of refusal. The other guys that have PM’d I will let you know. I have removed the tires and I believe with a little bit of work these wheels will clean up and present very well.

I have left the pictures very large so that it’s easier to see the small imperfections. The wheel caps are mint, the lug nuts are still in really good shape and are included.

Thanks

Attachments

• IMG_2676.jpeg
    IMG_2676.jpeg
    3.4 MB · Views: 1
  • IMG_2677.jpeg
    IMG_2677.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 2
  • IMG_2678.jpeg
    IMG_2678.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 0
  • IMG_2680.jpeg
    IMG_2680.jpeg
    3.5 MB · Views: 0
For now, @Marks1 has the first right of refusal. The other guys that have PM’d I will let you know. I have removed the tires and I believe with a little bit of work these wheels will clean up and present very well.

I have left the pictures very large so that it’s easier to see the small imperfections. The wheel caps are mint, the lug nuts are still in really good shape and are included.

Thanks
Hi Chris, working on shipping cost now, should have an answer by this evening. I'm sorry but it's my crazy time at work, so hard to play hooky.

I'm going to let these go to someone closer to you Chris, I just can't get the shipping down to where it makes sense for me. Thank you for the opportunity.

We already have a set of Magnum 500 14 x 7 wheels on our 73 Mustang Convertible. Otherwise I would be clamoring for this set. Very nice looking. Someone is going to have some nice looking wheels. We have the same center caps also, running pony... Very classy...

Attachments

• IMG_4852.jpg
    IMG_4852.jpg
    5.7 MB · Views: 0
We already have a set of Magnum 500 14 x 7 wheels on our 73 Mustang Convertible. Otherwise I would be clamoring for this set. Very nice looking. Someone is going to have some nice looking wheels. We have the same center caps also, running pony... Very classy...
Thanks Gil, I appreciate the bump.

Back