From Moscow with love!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mr.Moscow

Reaction score
My Car
Ford Mustang 72 Convertible
Hello. I am very glad to introduce to you my new toy. Yes, I live in Moscow but now it's time to talk about cars. Mustang 71-73 was my dream from childhood and now I am very happy. Now we are at begining of big restoration but I have restoration experience and there is no thing better to see the changes. I hope I will meet here new friends. Thank you adding me. 20220420_110743.jpg
20220420_110814.jpg
20220420_110902.jpg

Welcome from WI and best wishes to your restoration! Please keep the body side moulding option on her!
Keep us updated on your project and stay safe!

Welcome to the forum from North Carolina, USA, and a fellow convertible owner. Congratulations on your purchase of a very cool car. Best wishes on your restoration; I am sure that you will (as I did) find the participants here extremely knowledgeable and helpful.

Last edited:
Welcome from Ohio - Nice car, I really like the 71-73 convertibles.

Welcome from Illinois and another convertible owner! Very nice looking car. You will have to fill us in on the backstory on how you came to own it. There cannot be too many Mustangs there.

Another "Welcome" from Ohio. Nice looking vert. Looks like it will be a good project car. Lots of info to be had here and a great bunch of guys and a few gals to lend a helping virtual hand. Make sure you check out the 7173 Wiki tab at the top.

Hello. I am very glad to introduce to you my new toy. Yes, I live in Moscow but now it's time to talk about cars. Mustang 71-73 was my dream from childhood and now I am very happy. Now we are at begining of big restoration but I have restoration experience and there is no thing better to see the changes. I hope I will meet here new friends. Thank you adding me. View attachment 63015
View attachment 63016
View attachment 63017
Heck of a time to share your love of Mustangs with U.S.

What's she got for power? How about an engine pic!
I was looking the car with 6 cylinder engine that's not to pay too much custom fee and road fee. In Russia these fee depends from engine displacement and hp. Now under hood picture is not too clean but this car is real barn find and it's all original. Car saw the road at 97 last time.

Attachments

• 20220420_111215.jpg
    20220420_111215.jpg
    430.1 KB · Views: 24
You will have to fill us in on the backstory on how you came to own it. There cannot be too many Mustangs there.
It is very interesting story. I had a dream to buy Mustang 71-73 but it's impossible to find such car here. One of my friends living in USA agreed to help me. This car we did not see and did not test and bought it by photos)) Seller said that car drives and stops and it was enough for us. After bying car I waited it three monthes shipping and now I am a lucky owner of only one Mustang cabrio 71-73 in Russia!! Just now we are in process of custom and police registration. This is screenshot of Cragelist announcement.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211108-222929_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20211108-222929_Chrome.jpg
    889.5 KB · Views: 28
It is very interesting story. I had a dream to buy Mustang 71-73 but it's impossible to find such car here. One of my friends living in USA agreed to help me. This car we did not see and did not test and bought it by photos)) Seller said that car drives and stops and it was enough for us. After bying car I waited it three monthes shipping and now I am a lucky owner of only one Mustang cabrio 71-73 in Russia!! Just now we are in process of custom and police registration. This is screenshot of Cragelist announcement.
Whatever you do, try to keep the ragtop up for the time being so your govt doesn't give you a free camo paint job and make you mount a Kord 12.7mm in her!

Seriously though, best of luck souping her up and being "the man" over there with a one and only. I can only imagine how cool that is for you. 🤙🏻

Last edited:
Back