front brake pads

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 convertible with 351C and C6 trans
had one of the calipers hanging up so i replaced everything on both sides. all went fine. but what i saw on old pads were pins holding the outer pad on. i did get new pins with the pads but didn't have holes drilled. the pads fit into groves so it was confusing weather install pins or not... i didn't. this is driving me nuts now. so should i remove the calipers and drill to install the pins or leave it. i did use the hi temp red rtv to hold the pads.

ya that's i was thinking to. just took out for a short drive to check everything and brakes work great now. but to sleep better that's a this coming weekend job. and while i'm on here how do i change my profile picture. tried but failed.

ya that's i was thinking to. just took out for a short drive to check everything and brakes work great now. but to sleep better that's a this coming weekend job. and while i'm on here how do i change my profile picture. tried but failed.

There's a couple ways to do it but this one is direct. Click on your name in the menu bar, a window will pop up with options. If you hover over your avatar pic, it'll show "EDIT". Click on the pic and screen below will pop up.

1683033690636.png

The window below will pop up and you can use the "choose file" button to upload your new avatar.

1683031076725.png

Back