Fuel Line Layout

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kevinf

Reaction score
I should have taken better pictures but thought I did. I know there is a diagram in the manual but it's an "x-ray" vision view of how the fuel line runs from the back to front. Does some have or can get a pic of the way it looks from under the car? It's 72 Fastback. Needs to include how it enters the front fender as well. My guess is I was sent a more "bent" line then expected and that's why my fitment is so off.

Thanks,

I had to do a little reshaping on the SS lines I bought as well. I didn't take pics all the way through, but what you have looks pretty close to mine. I see you are using proper fuel line spring clamps. As for rubber lines, I hope you bought fuel injector line as it's somewhat ethanol resistant.
Here's a couple of pics that I have. I chose to add the rubber vibration sleeve and the solid rubber pads on the new Spectra Premium tank.

Attachments

• IMG_1108_L2.jpg
    IMG_1108_L2.jpg
    189.8 KB · Views: 0
  • IMG_1105.J1.PG.JPG
    IMG_1105.J1.PG.JPG
    213.5 KB · Views: 0
Those photos are really nice. Although we have two 73 Mustangs I am going to save those photos in case I ever need them in the future. Well done, Mike... Thank you...

Back