• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full black console w/ clock $300 plus shipping.

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That is a great price!   I just paid $150 for a new reproduction center bezel where the clock goes, and that was half of what your asking just for the whole piece. 

If Vintageman passes, I would be VERY interested.  Zip code 61434 for shipping.

Crap, I guess I am going to have to pass on this, my wife said no more parts till I recover from all the money she spent for Christmas.  I appreciate you looking up the shipping and for offering this console at this price. Sorry for taking your time up on this but I have to keep the wife happy right now brother. 

Tom

Crap, I guess I am going to have to pass on this, my wife said no more parts till I recover from all the money she spent for Christmas.  I appreciate you looking up the shipping and for offering this console at this price. Sorry for taking your time up on this but I have to keep the wife happy right now brother. 

Tom
Np, I understand.

Can you swap the wife for the console?  Just wondering...

I have rebuilt several in the past. To ship them you have to get a huge oversize box that I usually get from my friends restoration shop. He gets lots of parts and keeps the boxes.
I wrap the console in stretch wrap so it does not sit and vibrate and scuff the surface. I fill grocery bags with packing peanuts so that the console does not just go through them. You put the bags all around the console to keep away from the box. Yes it is expensive to ship I have had $100 before. When I redo them I put on ebay and I think $550 is what the last one went for with working clock, wire harness and ash tray with new lid.

Back