• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Full blue console

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How soon do you need to get rid of the console. I live on the other side of the pond and would have to find a way to transport it first without going broke. If you have some time we can exchange via email or private messages.

Let me know.

Frank

Not in big rush, can store 4 a while if paid for. Really nice shape, in storage 4 30yrs+

I will check the shipping options and reply to you. Do you have the possibility to pack the console shatter-proof?
Just for info here, I sold and shipped a full length console to a guy in BC, Canada. What I made was framework out of 1x2 spruce that fitted quite closely to the console and provided  some space underneath it . Inside, I use lots of bubble wrap, inside, outside and underneath. I screwed the console to the base portion of the framework through the mounting holes (not too tight!!). For the outside, I used heavyweight cardboard, but for overseas shipping, maybe 1/8" hardboard would be better. I shipped this console via Canada Post, not a currier. This may offer an idea. No, I did not take any pictures.

I shipped one to Australia about 16 years ago. Heavy cardboard box and an internal frame/packing using the 2" pink foam insulation from Home Depot and bubble wrap in between the console and the pink foam.

Had no problems.

Back