- Jul 28, 2015
- Reaction score
- Minneapolis, MN
- My Car
- I own a 1973 Mustang Mach 1, currently in the restoration process.
Embarassing, but I was tightening up the connections of the positive and negative battery cables to the battery, and when I was doing the positive one I accidentally touched the metal bar holding my battery in place. I tried starting the car after this and got nothing. I have no blown fuses underneath the dash, and I did some research and saw that I quite possibly could've blown my Fusible Link (mine says 20 Ga on the wire). I'm wondering if this is truly the case? If not let me know, and if it is please give me some tips on how to replace the wire. Thanks guys!!!