• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Garage sale!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
1973 Mach 1
I am going to post this here ,cleaning out my shop. I would rather see some of you guys get this first.If I go to the bay my prices are going to go up to make it worth my time.

1. Nice power steering box from a 73 coupe. No rust,cleaned and painted,has pitman arm, and very nice coupler. 50.00 + ship

2. Nice center link, glass beaded and painted,no pitting.20.00+ship

3. New disc brake caliper hard wear kits, both sides,bolts,rattle clips and caliper sheilds. Still in the bags! 15.00 + ship

7. Used emergancy brake cable, pedal to back cables.Glass beaded and cleaned, no pitting, cable is very smooth. 5.00 + ship SOLD

8. Carbon canister bracket for the 73 glass beaded and primed, no pitting. 5.00+ ship

9. Nice gas pedal and bracket, no rust. 5.00+ship

10. New auto meter warning light in the package, for low oil presure etc... 5.00+ ship

11. New in the package Moroso pan evacuation system.25.00+ ship

17. Factory Boss 302 / 351 valve covers. These were plated back in the day.The chrome peeled on them after about 5 years. I glass beaded them and painted them with dull aluminum.They look good! One of them has a very small repair where a roller rocker hit the side.You can not see it if you install the cover on the passenger side,I even have the emisions / engine decal on the drivers side cover. These do not have the oil deflecters in them as I removed them to run roller rockers. I lost them somewhere in one of my moves. 100.00 + ship

18. I have one new Ford Motorsport logo push in valve cover breather with the grommet, This one has the barb to run an air supply line back to the air cleaner, filter. 10.00 + ship

19. Two Cragar / Weld Pro stars 15x7 with 4.5 back spacing. 200.00+ ship

24. NOS 73 Q code motor mounts, and engine frame stands that have been glass beaded and painted. These are not cheap were not cheap when they were new either.They have been out of production at least 20 years. 350.00 + ship

25. I have a very straight 73 rear bumper.Missing the rubber strips,has only one bumper gaurd and one mounting bracket. Bumper has no pitting and will shine up real good.If no one wants it, I am going to have it replated and restore it and then sell it at a pemeium. 125.00 +ship as is.

26.Very nice Cenetrline polished Auto drags.Two 15x3 fronts(no tires). Two 15x8.5 with 4 7/8 back spacing rears with M/T 29x9x15 slicks. I have run a 29x10 slick on these wheels on my car with no clearance issues. Slicks are older but still have lots of runs left.(need a good hard burn out to clean them up) 450.00+ ship

27. I have two white seat backs good driver quality,A little clean up and these will be great! 15.00+ ship

28. If any one is interested I have original seat foam( fronts) and complete white deluxe seat covers front and back. these are not the originals,but were in my car for about 5 years. They are a little dirty but should clean up well.They are still soft and pliable. If you are interested I will take them out and get some pictures.I beleive the back seat is in there also.These have the correct plaid weave centers.(you can't get it any longer) Make me a fair offer.

I have pictures of the rest of this stuff, Let me know what you might want and I will get you a picture. I will be adding some more as time goes by. Thanks for looking! Eddie

Last edited by a moderator:
Hi...,I'm newbie here and read out your nice post.Is it still available......?I am interested and needed to buy space saver air bottle....Your quick reply will be valuable for me....thanks.

Torker 351C 4V? Still have it?
Yes I do at this time. I just listed it on Ebay last night. Let me know if you are interested real soon, before I get any bids. Thanks1 Eddie
Yeah I want it. Do you take paypal?
Yes I take Paypal.Do you want me to pull tha auction? I would need a zip code to determin shipping.

18. I have one new Ford Motorsport logo push in valve cover breather with the grommet, This one has the barb to run an air supply line back to the air cleaner, filter. 10.00 + ship
What does this fit? Will it fit a '71 351C? Is it chrome or painted? Flat or fairly thick? Can you post a pic of it along with the part #? If it's what I'm looking for, I'll take it!

What does this fit? Will it fit a '71 351C? Is it chrome or painted? Flat or fairly thick? Can you post a pic of it along with the part #? If it's what I'm looking for, I'll take it!
I bet the one you are looking for is a Motorcraft twist on. This is the tall push in Ford Motorsport for their aftermarket covers.

I bet the one you are looking for is a Motorcraft twist on. This is the tall push in Ford Motorsport for their aftermarket covers.
Yep, you're correct. Thanks anyway.

Back