Getting a new to me Air compressor today!!

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
72 Mach 1, Q code 351CJ, 4 speed.
I'm excited to get a new to me compressor today!  I will finally have enough air to run my sanders, hvlp gun, impact, die grinder, etc.  Its an older craftsman 220v 7 hp 175 psi 60 gal compressor.  I am buying it for $250 from a friend and I've used it before so I know it is in good working order.  I will finally get to start some body work and get rid of this awful green!!!!

Sounds like a really good price for a 7hp unit. Just remember to have a moisture trap on there, a must for painting but will also make your other tools last much longer. Also, I like the green, just saying.

Also, I like the green, just saying.
Sorry I dont mean to offend anyone.  I like the emerald green but not the light shade of P green on mine.  Maybe it would look more appealing if it wasn't mixed in with surface rust!! lollerz

Going with a deep blue or ruby red.

Got my compressor yesterday and love it. I even wired the 220 outlet right!!! Now I have to go to HF and get some tools, fittings, a new hose, water trap and hose reel. I played around with my angle grinder yesterday since it is an air hog and the compressor kept up great! Now that I have air in the garage hopefully I will be motivated to work on the MACH and not just post questions about it. :)

Back