• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to 7173 Mustangs.com and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Ginger Deluxe Sportsroof interior

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My Car
'71 Mustang Mach 1 M-code "Soylent Green"
'69 Plymouth Valiant 100
'68 Plymouth Satellite
Time has come to realize that the '72 is going to go nowhere without some funds; hence, out comes the Ginger interior. That, and I'm running out of space to put the interior for the floorpan job.

I am selling as a lot only. This is what I have:

• Absolutely perfect dash pad.
  • Steel dashboard is faded, but I'll include it if you can supply me a replacement in black and two correct rivets so I can put my VIN back where it belongs.
  • Deluxe driver's and passenger's seats; passenger seat is very good with no tears, driver's has tears. 1972+ style with seatback releases at outer edge instead of the center.
  • Deluxe rear seat, both top and bottom. Bottom is rough and torn. Top is very good.
  • Deluxe center stack in Ginger complete with gauges and radio. Chrome striping is not perfect, but overall, this panel is very very well kept along with the radio bezel.
  • Deluxe door panels - presentable, original survivors. Driver's side has some small tears in the foam; passenger's side doesn't appear to have any damage. Door grabhandles and the other hard plastic bits are discolored. Woodgrain is great.
  • Deluxe dash inserts, passenger's is 1972+ w/Fasten Seat Belt light. Decent, but not that decent.
  • Ginger center console w/clock.
  • Ginger Steering wheel (one split) and pad
  • A-pillar + windshield + window edge trim
  • Deluxe Ginger inner quarter panels - these are ROUGH and don't match the condition of anything else; don't know why.
  • Kick panels - also, a bit rough.
  • New Ginger headliner in it's box
  • Inner C-pillar fillers - driver's is rough, passenger's is good. Mind you, since this is a defrost car, there are screws and notches in these fillers for the rear window.

Does not include:

• Steering column (not unless you can supply a black column replacement and help me swap them)
  • Carpet (you can have it if you want, but it's awful).

Pictures:

2kplyt.jpg

11b16vd.jpg

16h7mu0.jpg

2w3zznr.jpg

33b1szt.jpg

25qvwo7.jpg

2z8x7bp.jpg

dc398g.jpg

icqpfr.jpg

2q9fhjb.jpg

PM if interested. Located in Miami, Florida.

-Kurt

Last edited by a moderator:
Back