Glamor Shots with Girls

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Spike Morelli

Reaction score
My Car
1971 Mustang Mach 1 ram air 351c H-code, fmx, ps,pb, medium yellow-gold, hubcaps and beauty rings.
One day, just for the hell of it, I looked at the Internet for any cool photos of our cars with girls, Models, if you will. Well, there's scads of late model cars with girls posing with them. There's scads of early model Mustangs with girls.  But, I was suprised that there are few at best, of any '71-'73 Mustang photos with girls posted. Where is the love? 

I did find this one, which is cool, that I can share........  

36224271_2047068755368586_7629586759382204416_n.jpg

Nice shot.  Pretty girl who is respectfully covered too.

kcmash

Stretching the definition of "our cars", but the only other photo of a 71-73 shot with a girl that I could find. Yes, that's Shirley Muldowney.

irleyMuldowneyMustangDRUSA5721-vi.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
O.K., I found another shot, but again, It's a Funny Car. C'mon photogs, shoot some more pretty girls ( dressed ), with our '71-'73 Mustangs! Here's Linda Vaughan, Miss Hurst.

View attachment 172354954.webp

I started out saying that there weren't many photos of our years of Mustang with models ( girls ), but I seem to be finding some more, but I'll tell ya, they're not easy to find...

a810a6bab731e3184cd57a4f718b368e.jpg

be316dac6000326062202039eda71a38.png

tumblr_p781ylK2Sz1t5pdaio1_640.jpg

Nice try, but it looks like contestant #2 is a JC Penny photoshop.  Look at where her feet hit the ground, then it all becomes clear.  She was not photographed with the car.

Detective kcmash

@Spike Morelli
Totally not important, but for the record, the first pict shows a french singer from the 70's who was world famous (in France only :) ).
Sheila was her artist name. 
When I see all these asthmatic snails parked behind hahaha... they were everywhere! Renault dauphines, r4, r6, Peugeot 404, 304, Citroen DS's...  
I couldn't wait to turn 18, get my driving licence and buy a real car: a Mustang 71-73!
Which I did before I turned 19 and guess what: I still have it! :D
Thanks for posting that one!

Nice try, but it looks like contestant #2 is a JC Penny photoshop.  Look at where her feet hit the ground, then it all becomes clear.  She was not photographed with the car.

Detective kcmash
Actually, I pulled that photo from a site on Tumblr called "Car Poseurs", along with the other two shots. I'm not computer savvy enough to know how to Photoshop, to be honest. I think you're right though, someone probably did, not me. There's some cool photos of Musclecars and their owners on that site, lots of "day two" kind of shots, and that's how I personally remember the cars when I was in high school.

Back