Go fund me

7173Mustangs.com

Help Support 7173Mustangs.com:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

machattack

Reaction score
My Car
1971 mustang mach 1 351c 4v auto fmx
1968 mustang gt 302 4v 4 speed
Hello stang lovers,

My wife Sally was diagnosed with Muti Myeloma stage 4 Aug 2018. Our 71 mach 1 was a project we worked on together but she is having a hard time now turning any wrenchs. However she does let me know when I make a error on her baby :).  We have been married for 35 years now, raised 5 children and have 13 grand children. 

She had to quit her job last year due to the severe pain which put us in between the cracks on health insurance. Bills are piling up. 

Multi Myeloma is a terminal cancer with life expectancy of 1 to 3 years average.

I will post the Go fund me page below. 

https://www.gofundme.com/f/multiple-myeloma-awareness-for-sally-snyder?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet.  

Thank you for taking the time to read about my wonderful wife .

https://www.gofundme.com/f/multiple-myeloma-awareness-for-sally-snyder?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=email&utm_campaign=p_cp+share-sheet.  

So sorry to hear about your wife. I can't imagine the hardship and pain you are facing in the months ahead. Make every moment count and make sure she is surround with family and love. I will be more than glad to help with making a contribution.

Last edited by a moderator:
So sorry to hear about your wife.  I can't imagine the hardship and pain you are facing in the months  ahead.  Make every moment count and make sure she is surround with family and love.  I will be more than glad to help with making a contribution.
11/27/19

Thank you for your support and donation!  Yesterday Sally went through a new type of treatment where instead of the cancer drug fighting the cancer cells its purpose is to strengthen the white blood cells and make them super cells to fight the cancer cells. The treatment was brutal for her lasting 8 hours. The convulsions, puking and nervous twitching was painful for me to watch. It is now the next morning and she is up and asking what can we go do today. What a trooper she is.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving

Rod

So sorry to hear about your wife.  I can't imagine the hardship and pain you are facing in the months  ahead.  Make every moment count and make sure she is surround with family and love.  I will be more than glad to help with making a contribution.
11/27/19

Thank you for your support and donation!  Yesterday Sally went through a new type of treatment where instead of the cancer drug fighting the cancer cells its purpose is to strengthen the white blood cells and make them super cells to fight the cancer cells. The treatment was brutal for her lasting 8 hours. The convulsions, puking and nervous twitching was painful for me to watch. It is now the next morning and she is up and asking what can we go do today. What a trooper she is.

Thank you and Happy Thanksgiving

Rod
They are making advancements in fighting cancer every day.  I know that they are using the patients white blood cells (T cells) to fight cancer more often now days.  Good to hear that they she has recovered somewhat from her new type of treatment.  We will keep her in our prayers.  

Have a Happy Thanksgiving

I wanted to give a update on this thread. Back in March Sally was to make a trip to Seattle and Receive a Car T Cell transplant. Things were pretty bad at that stage of the cancer. Her bone marrow was 95 percent infected by cancerous cells. Seattle called us just days before our 8 week stay there. They cancelled the transplant due to Covid virus calling the transplant an elective type of transplant being its not FDA approved. Sally and I was devastated by the news.

We met a oncologist at the huntsman institute in salt Lake city for any help he could give us. He took a liking to sally and came up with a unorthodox concoction of drugs that he felt could keep the cancer at bay until Seattle opened up the trial for Sally. Even though Sally struggles with Morphine every 4 hours I'll be dammed the concoction has worked.He calls the cancer center here in Boise and Seattle weekly to confirm Sallys treatments and any issues. He emails and calls me personally once a week to check on her. And here is something you will probably never see or here of again....... he has never billed us for any of his services and merely says he wants to help Sally. Holy crap really, am I dreaming here?

SEATTLE CALLED US TODAY MONDAY 5-4-2020 AND TOLD US TO BE THERE MAY 20TH TO BEGIN the transplant. I cant tell you how happy we are and all the tears that followed.

I thank everyone who talked us through this rough patch in our life! We appreciate you! even thou we will have more battles with this, we now can see a light at the end of the tunnel........and we are Thankful

Rod and Sally.

Last edited by a moderator:
Glad to hear that you can go to Seattle and thank you for sharing what that Dr is doing. It goes to show that there are a lot of good people out there. It is the 10percenters that make us all look bad! Good luck and cheers from a fellow Mustang lover.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Back